Bio-Life International Online Store

Mould Pack


Mould spores can cause serious illnesses as well as allergic reactions when they enter the body through the eyes, nose or mouth. The spores come from the mature colony that you can see in damp or badly ventilated places in the form of often colourful patches on the surface of bathrooms, kitchens, cellars, wardrobes and even in the lounge. This is a serious problem! FabriCleanse® is used to wash hard surfaces and HomeCleanse® spray can be used to treat soft furnishings and inaccessible spots. The essential oils in AirCleanse spray break down the invisible spores in the air before they enter your body. Mould is a serious problem but follow the instructions in the pack carefully and Bio-Life products can make a difference!


    Be the first to review “Mould Pack”

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *